Forgot your password?
We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification.
A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED:
- Identify yourself as either:
a: The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b: A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that RaviShare.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the material by its URL(s).
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Use the Report Abuse link provided with each file download page or the Contact Us to send us the information above.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Ravishare.com has designated the following individual as its copyright agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement on the
Beacon South Quarter
US Phone: +1 310-425-3762
IE Phone: +353 85-142-9772